Rhythm vs. Musicality
Even though I know that nobody really reads the RFH blog anymore, I thought I’d post this anyway for any dancer who comes across this by chance. Lately I’ve been reading up on popping/dance forums on arguments about the art of dance, and what makes it so special. I came across this video that really gave me some perspective in terms of my approach to the music. I hope anybody who reads this post can learn from it as I did.
1 Comment »
Leave a Reply
- Recent Shows Since Celebrasia
- ReFresH Dance Crew @ Celebrasia 2011
- In case you were wondering: 303, G6 and 808
- Rhythm vs. Musicality
- 6-2-2010 Taeyang Night
- Recent RFH Performances
- Hello Fukusaki from ReFresH Dance Crew
- UofC Panasia 2010
- Kasa Show Vlogs!
- FINALLY KASA 2010!!!!
- RFH Vlog: The HK Factor
- Spring break breaking (and housing and popping)